ARUNDHATI GOLD SCHEME
- Govt. will provide Rs 30,000/- only to the newly wedded brides for purchase of Gold.
- Applicant's Marriage must be registered under Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- Legal age of Bride and Groom must be 18 and 21 years respectively at the time of Registration of Marriage.
- The app
- licant should have solemnized her Marriage on or after 1st of December, 2019.
- The applicant should have registered her Marriage on or after 1st of January, 2020.
- The total income of parents of the applicant girl should be below Rs 5.00 Lakh per annum.
- The applicant girl can avail this benefit for her first marriage only.
- Both Bride and Groom must have passed at least HSLC or Equivalent EXCEPT TEA TRIBE including Adivasi Communities of the State.
- No minimum educational qualification is required in case of Tea tribe including
- Adivasi communities for the next five years.
- The applicant shall also submit online form for claiming the benefit under
- "Arundhati Gold Scheme" in the link revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION FOR THE SCHEME:
Proof of age:
a. Other than tea tribe and adivasi communities. HSLC/CBSE or Equivalent pass certificate as proof of age. Minimum Legal age of Bride and Groom must be 18 and 21 years.
- b. Tea Tribe including Adivasi Communities Birth Certificate of both Bride and Groom / Any Academic Certificate as proof of Age.
- The attested copy of Certificate of Marriage Issued by the Marriage Officer under Special Marriage Act., 1954.
- Income Certificate of parents of the applicant issued by the respective Circle Officer
- Bank Account details of the beneficiary,
- Certificate issued by the Gaon Bura / Mouzadar of the village stating that this is the first marriage of the applicant girl.