How do I apply for Senior Citizen Certificate?
Senior Citizen Certificate is a citizen-centric e-District service; citizen can apply for Senior Citizen Certificatethrough any of the following ways-
- Visiting state service delivery portal www.assam.gov.in
- Visiting Public Felicitation Centres available at DC Office Dhemaji, SDO (Civil) Jonai, Revenue Circle Office Dhemaji/Gogamukh/Sissiborgaon/Jonai
- Visiting Common Service Centres available throughout the district
Citizens are required to submit the following supporting documents along withthe Senior Citizen Certificate application form-
- Scan copy of application form
- Valid Passport/PAN Card/Pension book/Marriage certificate in case of change of name of women/School certificate/Identity Card issued by competent authority/Incase of absent of above document applicant will submit a certificate to be issued by Gaon Burha or Local Mauzadar/School Certificate/Bank passbook with photo
- For Residence proof Ration cards/Valid Passport/Voter ID card
- Any Other documents(Any voter list,GaonBurrah Certificate, Land Revenue Payment Receipt etc. )
- Passport size photograph of applicant
The Senior Citizen Certificate is duly signed digitally and can be verified online at https://edistrict.assam.gov.in.