How do I apply for Income Certificate?
Income Certificate is a citizen-centric e-District service; citizen can apply for Income Certificate through any of the following ways-
- Visiting state service delivery portal www.assam.gov.in
- Visiting Public Felicitation Centres available at DC Office Dhemaji, SDO (Civil) Jonai, Revenue Circle Office Dhemaji/Gogamukh/Sissiborgaon/Jonai
- Visiting Common Service Centres available throughout the district
Citizens are required to submit the following supporting documents along with theIncome Certificate application form-
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- Salary slip (if employed)
- Land revenue receipt (on verification by LM in case of farmer)
- Any Other documents (Any voter list, Gaon Burrah Certificate,Land Revenue Payment Receipt,etc.)
The Income Certificate is duly signed digitally and can be verified online at https://edistrict.assam.gov.in.