I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Dhemaji District

Apply NOC for transfer of Immovable Property


Land or property transfer refers to the changes in ownership and whenever you buy a piece of land/immovable property, you need to take permission and register the same with the authority concerned, so that a legal ownership title is guaranteed to you. To transfer Land or Property one has to obtain NOC for transfer of immovable property  from the authority as required under section 21 of Registration Act 1908


Documents Required :

1. Court Fee

2. Photograph of Buyer and Seller

3. Declaration of Consideration. In case of Flat value of both Flat area and apportionment of Land

4. Up to date Revenue Receipt(Khajana Rashid)

5. Citizenship of Purchaser (Certified Copy of Voter list/Passport etc).

6. Land Patta (if Available)

7. Affidavit of Buyer and Seller or Power of Attorney Holder

8. Photo ID of Buyer and Seller

9. Power of Attorney copy (if the Seller is a Attorney Holder)

10. Pattadar to submit affidavit in favour of POA Holder.

11. Authority/NOC of Co-partner in case of flat.

12. NOC from Co-pattadar

13. GMC/GMDA/Municipality/Town Committee receipt/occupancy certificate in case of flat.

14. PAN/TAN Card.


Fee details

Depending on type of application (1000 and above)


How to apply :

Contact your concerned Lot Mandal or Circle Office


Whom to contact :

Administrative - Circle Office

Technical - ILRMS Consultant


Type to service :


How do i