How do I apply for Non Creamy Layer Certificate?
Non Creamy Layer Certificate is a citizen-centric e-District service; citizen can apply for Non Creamy Layer Certificatethrough any of the following ways-
- Visiting state service delivery portal www.assam.gov.in
- Visiting Public Felicitation Centres available at DC Office Dhemaji, SDO (Civil) Jonai, Revenue Circle Office Dhemaji/Gogamukh/Sissiborgaon/Jonai
- Visiting Common Service Centres available throughout the district
Citizens are required to submit the following supporting documents along withthe Non Creamy Layer Certificate application form-
- Scan copy of application form
- Permanent resident certificate or any other proof of residency
- OBC/MOBC certificate issued by competent authority
- Income certificate of parents from the Circle Officer if they are agriculturists/ Income certificate from controlling authority/ Treasury Officer if retired salaried persons
The Non Creamy Layer Certificateis duly signed digitally and can be verified online at https://edistrict.assam.gov.in.